November 15, 2010

Monday Karaoke


Yup, you read it right. I went singing karaoke on a Monday morning. How happy I am belting out all my fave Korean songs ( Suju's U, Sorry Sorry,Neorago and SNSD's Gee, Genie, Oh and Seoul Song). Those are the songs that I barely remember. My friend is getting annoyed at how I chooses all those Korean songs. Haha...
Anyway, the total cost of this karaoke session is only RM22.60!! That is a cheap cheap price for Neway considering that most of time, the bill will mount up to RM50++ per person. Here's a tip- do not order any food from the menu. The cheapest set is RM 9.80 per pax and you'll get 2 drinks each. Of course, the drinks will be limited - I remember there's 4 choices of carbonated drinks (7Up, Coke, Lemon Coke and Lemon 7Up) and 4 other hot tea/ coffee type. The food there is not good anyways. Plus, I already had Dim Sum earlier for my brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment