November 17, 2010

3 Reviews

Eventually I thought about writing a different post each but since there's nothing much to write about, I might as well cramp all 3 together. Here goes...

M&M Doll Choc


This is definitely not worth it with only two little packets of chocs in it. It would look nice as a present for kids but how did I even buy it- I don't know. Oh yeah, my colleague helped me to buy it from Langkawi. Honestly, I asked her to buy it just because of her effort in trying to find this choc for me. So that explains why. I even bought 2 different patterns- I couldn't believe myself!

Skin Food Blackhead Remover


Another colleague recommended this to me. I was always depressed at how many and huge my blackheads are so she gave me 2 packs for trial. I think it works - better than the Biore one. Well, my expectation were high. I want to remove all the blackheads - if that is possible, at all.
This is a peel-off. The smell is not so strong as I had read on other blogs. It smells but it does not irritate me. After peeling off, I do see an amount of black and whiteheads - more than the Biore one does but the side blackheads are still there. Overall, this is ok. Maybe it will work better for my second try. I might consider buying this but there are plenty other options there.

Laneige Samples


So I was attracted to this brand just because it's from Korea. And from what I heard, the night mask works wonder. Honestly, I haven't tried that yet but it's in my must buy listing. I went to the Laneige Parkson KLCC counter last Friday and was given a few samples of their new products- the Multiberry Yogurt Peeling Gel and Repair Pack. The gel is more like a scrub and the scent is quite nice. After scrubbing and washing the face, you continue with the repair cream. Apply to the face upon cleaning and gently rub off after the gel. Let it stay for 5 to 10 minutes and clean it off. But after washing I do feel that my skin tightens for quite a while. Maybe it's because I did not apply any moisturizers after that. I like the gel a lot but maybe I need to consult with the beautician on the proper way to use it. I was given another sample - the water bank eye gel but I haven't tried it yet. Overall, I'm satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment