November 21, 2010

Harry Potter Finale


The end is near. I went to watch Harry Potter Part 1 with my bro (*.*) yesterday. Given the hype, we chose the nearest cinema and expected lesser people because the cinema is at such an unknown area. However, we never expected that there are so few people that we do not even need to queue up to buy the ticket yet got the nicest seating. The cinema isn't very big so imagine seating on the second highest row in the middle. Isn't that the best seat ever? Well, initially my bro asked me to choose the 2nd row seating but I opted to seat in the 3rd row. Upon reaching our seat, we found out that a couple had accidentally sat there so we changed seats. The place is very crampy. We barely can move around so since they had sat down I told them I'll take the place instead.
Now, about the movie, I'm a big Harry Potter fan and gets excited everytime it comes around. This part is a bit boring, of course, given that there's the continuation to the finale. All I can say is that, it's a fair one but expect more to the end. It's a pity that the saga is ending. We have seen the actors grow before our eyes and to imagine that there's no more Harry Porter after July 2011 release of the last part, well it's going to be a big Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment