November 14, 2010

Long Slim Purse

(colors differ from the real product)

I'm so proud of my discovery when I'm doing online shopping. I've been in doubt of whether to purchase this purse from a blog (which is pricier but claims the product is from Korea) or to buy from a forum which offer nearly half the cheaper price. I'm 100% sure that the cheaper one is made in China so I opted for the pricier one and to my surprise, it's so worth the money!

I've been bragging about this to my family members and friends and 3 followed suits. What's so good is that it can fit enough cash, 4 cards (but you can slip more in the middle) and coins at the back and still remains slim. I put the same amount of "belongings" from my old bulky purse to this one and it is as slim as ever. Another pros is that it's long so you can slip in a lot of items. It can even fit my passport.I'm so loving my purse!I'm even thinking on buying another one. Just in case it's out of stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment