November 22, 2009

In loving memory of...

To Daul,

It's been 3 days since you have passed on. I hope you are at a better place right now. I hope you are lonely no more and I hope you will find your happiness and peace that you never had here. I never knew who you were and you do not know of my existence. We were both strangers but I somehow felt connected to you. The pain that you go through is beyond imaginable- it took courage for you to hang yourself- but I am not saying suicide is the right way to end your miserable life. I wish you could reach for help. I wish I could help. We all wish we could do something but in the end, it is too late. You have left.

You will be dearly missed. May you rest in peace, Daul.

And, for a tribute to Daul, all of my post title will be starting with "say hi to..." in famous Daul way as what she does to her blog.

Love and kisses,
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment