November 15, 2009

Another Clinique splurge

Everything comes with a story and for me, it's so hard to say no to any Clinique products because I'm just so in love with them.

I've been trying to find a suitable perfume since I finished using my Happy Clinique one. I tried Versace Versense - it's seductive but comes with a pricier tag. So, when I head down to my fave Clinique counter last weekend, gosh here's the products that I spent on.

Get Happy set -RM120
(Happy Clinique perfume and lotion)

I thought why not use the same perfume again since I like the scent a lot and come with cheaper tag. The lotion is equally nice smelling.


Total Moisture set -RM170
(Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, Moisture Surge Face Spray & Gloss in Grapefruit)

Moisture surge is my definite must have for my everyday skincare. One moisture surge costs me RM160 alone so by paying more RM10, I get the face spray and the lip gloss- why not? It's so worth it!

Then, there's there 1-2-3 steps which has now broaden itself -the more I purchased, the more steps I need to squeeze into. Cleanser, toner, concentrate, moist, moist again and sunblock and when the skin's dry again- re-moist!

So, in a bunch , it looks like this!


Or this much in a better structured view.
By the way, total spend is RM290- another hole in my purse.....

No comments:

Post a Comment