October 01, 2012

Tachycardia

I just found out this disorder where a person heart rate beats abnormally faster than normal.
I know it's my nervousness but I always believe I have some kind of sickness where my heart beats extremely fast when I'm anxious and nervous. And I'll get cramps, stomachaches and my heart beats like crazy.

So this is not me explaining what kind of sickness that I might have or will be diagnosed with in the future. Every single of my blog will somehow connect back to SJ (intentionally). Let's get staright to the point, I don't have much time anyways.

I'm actually waiting to buy the SMTOWN tix. Like, staring in front of laptop and hope it will 12am soon and yet I'm just so nervous I need to blog about it. Cause honestly, I can do nothing now and it's a relieve I got to type this nonsense entry to let the time pass by. I hope I got the tickets. I know I will but I want decent tickets if that's not too much to ask for. So please please please let me have decent seats!

If this is what I'm feeling now....then I will be all nervous again for the SJM showcase. It's a showcase, not a concert and God knows how many ELF are waiting for it here in Malaysia. My chance of getting the ticket is so scary. I need to repeat this again! No!!!

And stupid me think that I'm some superhuman that I took coffee earlier for the late dinner. So that explains why my heart is pumping so fast. The caffeine + anxiety + anxiousness!!!

I dunno....I think I will need to take half day tomorrow to calm myself down! It's all crappy here...I need to go off now. Back to having Tachycardia!

No comments:

Post a Comment