June 14, 2010

A peek into my Youtube

I have started a Youtube account and are currently uploading Suju stuff. So far, I only had 2 videos up and of course what better way to start than to upload Bonamana video first. It was just a trial but I ended up getting a HD video up so I'm not deleting it considering how exciting the first experience was.
It has been a while since I had this account, favoring here and there and liking others videos. I never thought I would upload any video because I am lack of many sources. Basically I just download the videos that I like then I upload it. Other videos tend to get deleted after a few months so I'm trying my luck here. There's too little people that have viewed my videos anyways so I'm hoping that I'll never get detected but by writing this, I'm putting my account on risk but it's quite thrilling too.
If you're wondering, maybe not, but let me tell you straightaway (hehe..)..it's the same as this blog, the account name so you just need to search apeekintomymind on Youtube (or click on my username whichever is easier) and you'll directly see two videos with cutesy Greek font (which I lurrrrvvvvvvvvvve so so much)!!!

Let me embed them here:





The video quality is different as you can see. I'm still trying to figure this out. Til then, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment