February 27, 2010

Say bye to say hi

This blog is pretty dead. I have not been updating and nobody have been reading this. Well, the purpose of this blog is not for public or friends view after all. I started this just because I feel like writing stuff- really random stuff and updates it according to my mood and my thoughts at a certain times. Now, I'll just flood this blog with my current sensation- Kpop stuff. Songs I really like, Suju hotness and everything. No more saying hi (previously dedicated to Daul Kim). We are moving on, I am moving on. The mourning is not over, she'll be remembered- it's a lesson to learn. Before I go, let's mourn another great person- the late Lee Alexander McQueen- he's the genius in fashion. Saying bye to saying hi. A new chapter begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment