December 06, 2009

Say hi to refreshing eye mask!!



I love love love this eye mask!
One day, I'm just so tired, I could just fall asleep right after dinner...and it's like only 8.30 pm.
Me and sis was watching "Gong Sam Gei" so I don't want to snooze off just yet.
That's when I decided to use my Body Shop eye mask that I buried inside the fridge for a good long time!
I just put on the eye mask but I keep on "watching" the drama through the sound of it, feels like old aunties that listen to the drama aired on radio station.
Ok, back to the eye mask, it' so refreshing the moment I took it out.
The coldness of the mask makes me so awake.
It's like the best cure to sleepiness - I ended sleeping at 12 am like that.
Those of you that DO NOT have this eye mask, it's totally a MUST BUY.
But I don't know how much it cost now. I can't remember how much I bought it too.
Available at all The Body Shop outlets but of course, there's other brands as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment