July 26, 2009

Toner

My first facial care brand is Clean & Clear- which all teenagers used, I believe. I was a loyal customer, I used it throughout my secondary school years. Until one day, I decided to stop using it and experimented with other brands. I can't remember what exactly did I use after that- some mix of Biore, Neutrogena, Loreal and Nano White. I only started using Clinique when I started working. With all the stress and aging, I definitely need something better. I had always admire the Neutrogena's Alcohol- Free Toner, it's delicate to the skin and remove quite an amount of dirt from my skin but the second I started using Clinique, it all makes the difference. This is where the yin and yang comes. Neutrogena is alcohol free while Clinique is alcohol based. But, as far as removing dead skin and dirt concerned, Clinique did a far better job. It comes with a price though, basically Clinique is by 5x more expensive than Neutrogena. So, here's my summary, Neutrogena's toner is affordable and mediocre at delivering while Clinique does the job but a a pricier tag. Which is your pick? You've already know my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment